Thursday, July 23, 2009

Letter

Dear Jill,

I try to complete my assignments when I learn of their existence. Roughly I get about 80 percent or so of the overall assignments. Just the other day i went in and reorganized my wiki, and put all my rough drafts and final drafts of papers in one folder. Since our last meeting I would say I don't have any polished texts and I have to polish all of my proverbial silver. Fun weekend coming up. Microsoft Word has become my greatest ally in the fight against grammatical errors. An i or an apostrophe is always not captialized or non-existant in my writings. I have AIM and myspace to blame for that one. Other than my grammer, my revisions aren't much different than my first drafts. I usually do a good job of addressing my audience and my purpose, but as we talked about I still need to expand ideas and complete my thoughts. Roughly I spend about an hour or so writing these drafts every draft, so roughly I would spend about 3 to 4 hours writing for this class alone. Not to mention my learning stratgies class which I have become so demoralized to write papers for that "teacher" that I hardly bother with answering her written responses. Besides the point, This weekend will be spent writing. About 6 hours or so.

Participation I don't believe I have much trouble in. I dont respond to every single question asked, but I feel like when I do respond it helps the progress of the presentation. Or sometimes to just give comic relief. I feel like I have gone beyond the bare minimum standards, but not over zealous in those attempts.

My articles however are a different story. I will admit I haven't brought my A game to the writing table. I've been up late writing almost every one so the rushing to finish has definitely affected its potiential. As we discussed, if I just take the time to write out what my mind automatically sees when im writing my story will come together very nicely.

-Originally made by
Steven-

No comments:

Post a Comment